Sunday, October 3, 2010

Venchi Chocolate

I realize that almost casually my week has been characterized by Venchi chocolate. My friend Georgia has organized a nice dinner with girlfriends, to see all together for a meeting after the summer holidays, which are already too far away. The menu was exclusively vegetarian, so it made me think about what to bring and so I thought that a bit of chocolate could be a perfect conclusion to a meal. So I went to the Venchi store in Bologna, perfectly situated in the heart of the town and I decided there which delight to choose. Among the various proposals I chose chocolates filled with cream and fruit, n particular coconut, orange and blueberry. After dinner we were all quite sated but each of us took a chocolate and took it home. In my case I’ve eaten it the next day, in a very long afternoon in which I felt the need for energy in my body. So I ate my chocolate filled with coconut cream, cream that perfectly married and blended with dark chocolate that contained it. The only comment I can make is that this is a fantastic chocolate that can give you moments of pure pleasure.
As anticipated before, there's more. Just Saturday, during a beautiful sunny day I went for a ride in the center of Ferrara. The city in this first weekend of October is also characterized by the Festival Internationale, an event dedicated to journalism with very important guests from all over the world. Maybe it has been the cosmopolitan atmosphere, the sun, the heat, but Ferrara with its fantastic architecture and history seemed very different. The temperature, almost a summer one, naturally led me in front of the Venchi shop in Ferrara and this time not for a chocolate but for ice cream. The choice was difficult but at the end I opted for "Dark Chocolate without milk" and "Cinnamon / Ginger." It emerged as a combination of incredible and great harmony of taste. I particularly liked the Dark Chocolate without milk because the taste of fondant in contact with the palate becomes a fresh chocolate cream. It 's irrelevant to say that I would enjoy more ice cream...





No comments:

Post a Comment